How to return
- Items (unworn and complete with tag) can be returned within 14 days after the package was delivered at our store (afhaal in de winkel), at home or in a collection point/Post office. If you return your items after more then 14 days, you won’t get a refund but you’ll receive a coupon in exchange. If you return items after more then 20 days, we can’t give you any compensation (no refund, no coupon).
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface in order to keep the soles of the shoes intact in case you want to exchange or return them.
- Items in sale can only be returned in exchange for a coupon (no refunding). This coupon is valid for 1 year. STOCK SALE ITEMS CAN’T BE RETURNED!
- Swimwear & jewellery can’t be returned for hygienic reasons.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) will not be accepted.
In order to make the return process go easy, please make sure to fill in the Return Note that you’ll find in your package.
Once your parcel is packaged up, all you need to do is drop your return at your local Post Office (costs for shipping are at your own expense). Make sure you get proof & a tracking code of postage from your Post Office and keep it safe until your return has been completed. If you lost your tracking number & we didn’t receive your package, we are not responsable for the loss of your package & we don’t refund it.
You can send the package to:
You can also return your items in our shop for free (Parkplein 1, 9000 Gent).
All refunds will be carried out primarily through the same payment option you used for your purchase. It can then take up to 14 working days for the funds to appear back in your account, depending on your bank or card issuer. If you need the item in a different size or colour, you’ll need to place a new order. Items in sale can only be returned in exchange for a coupon (no refunding). A coupon is valid for 1 year. Stock sale items can’t be returned!
Any questions? Email to: email@example.com
Charline’s Closet reserve the right not to compensate for returned packages lost under shipping.