How to return
You can download your return note here: Retourformulier Charline’s Closet
Return note for orders placed in May: Retourformulier Charline’s Closet mei
We understand that you might simply not like what you see once you get it. No hard feelings, you can get a refund.
- Items (unworn and complete with tag, except from sale items) can be returned within 14 days after the package reached you.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface in order to keep the soles of the shoes intact in case you want to exchange or return them.
- Items in sale can only be returned in exchange for a coupon (no refunding).
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) will not be accepted.
- Charline’s Closet reserve the right not to compensate for returned packages lost under shipping
In order to make the return process go easy, please make sure to fill in the Return Note (download here: Retourformulier Charline’s Closet) that you’ll find in your package. If it’s not there, please write a little note with your name and/or order number.
Once your parcel is packaged up, all you need to do is drop your return at your local Post Office (costs for shipping are at your own expense). Where possible, make sure you get proof of postage from your Post Office and keep it safe until your return has been completed. You can send the package to:
You can also return your items in our shop for free (Parkplein 1, 9000 Gent). You can choose another item or get a gift card. We don’t refund by cash or bank account.
All refunds will be carried out primarily through the same payment option you used for your purchase. It can then take up to 14 working days for the funds to appear back in your account, depending on your bank or card issuer. If the product is damaged or worn, we can’t do the refund. If you need the item in a different size or colour, you’ll need to place a new order.